PC Gaming Show 2020 will feature “world exclusive trailers, gameplay reveals, announcements, and interviews” for over 50 games, including a first look at Surgeon Simulator 2, the debut of a new trailer from New Blood Interactive, a “special surprise” for Torchlight III fans, and several new trailers from Humble Games, organizer PC Gamer announced.
Participating companies include:
- 2K Games (Mafia: Definitive Edition)
- Amazon Games (New World)
- Battlestate Games (Escape From Tarkov)
- Bossa Studios (Surgeon Simulator 2)
- Brace Yourself Games
- Coffee Stain Studios
- Dontnod Entertainment
- Frontier Developments
- Glumberland (Ooblets)
- Humble Games
- New Blood Interactive
- Merge Games
- Modus Games
- Perfect World (Torchlight III, Remnant: From the Ashes)
- The Wandering Band
- Red Sails Team
- Rockfish Games (Everspace 2)
- Tripwire Interactive
- WolfEye Studios (Weird West)
- XSEED Games
- Yaza Games
- And more surprise announcements!
“With this year’s PC Gaming Show, we still wanted to deliver on the spectacle and level of production that gamers expect from gaming press conferences,” says PC Gamer global editor-in-chief Evan Lahti in a press release. “We’re not going to just show people a two-hour Zoom call with some video games in it. We want this to be a unique and fun moment for PC gaming.”
While the PC Gaming Show has previously been broadcast from 700-seat theaters in Los Angeles, this year’s event will mix live and pre-recorded elements from a new studio setting. The production will feature two virtual sets, including a custom-built physical set. In addition to hosts Sean Plott and Frankie Ward, the show will also feature “gaming celebrity cameos, influencer commentary, and the introduction of a mystery co-host.” Select users comments will also appear directly in the broadcast live via Hovercast.
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.